Resolve to Win Day 3
Major Heerup says Bubba is scruffy.
Lt Col. Marc Breslow posted this as part of his profile:
I am participating in the Resolve to Win March effort for two reasons, first to support my comrades from Iraq. The second reason is more complicated.
After 9-11, I personally felt my 26 years of service had been a failure because we had not prevented an attack on the US. After participation in the OIF from 2006-2007, I again gained a sense of victory and success. We are achieving many goals in Iraq and definitely can win the campaign. Our soldiers deserve the nations support and they deserve the victory that is achievable. People must stand up and insure our political leadership demonstrates the same dedication and fortitude...
I am a Life member of the VFW an Annual member of the AM Legion, a Life member of the AMVETS and a Life member of the 82nd Abn Division Association.
Labels: airborne, eagles up, gathering of eagles, GOE, northcarolina, resolvetowin, veterans




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home