Thursday, May 03, 2012

Fundraiser Update For Welcome Home Parade

In a previous post I mistakenly said there would be a fundraiser at Mulligans in the Fan on the 8th of May. I was wrong. There will not be a fundraiser at Mulligans on the 8th of May there was a fundraiser at Mulligans this past Tuesday, the 1st. My bad. Thank you Mulligan's in the Fan for supporting our veterans and local events.

There will be a fundraiser at O'Tooles on the 15th of May. It's still a good excuse to drink beer, eat food, socialize and support a local event which has international implications.

If the management at O'Tooles has no objections, I will have a few jars of my BBQ Sauce on hand and if one of those jars leaves with you because of your kindness, generosity and amazing good looks, well, thats just karma.

Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home