Thursday, October 07, 2010

Honorary Southerner, The Daily Caller, Southern Cooking

First, if you want the best fried pork chops this side of Heaven, get over to Lucilles on Brook Rd. One block south of Wilkinson Rd. (The old Celebrity Room, if you're old enough to remember that one.) If you have Tim as your server, leave him a good tip, and tell him Semper Fi!!!!

Uncle Jimbo and I had supper there last night and UJ loves Southern cooking. So much so, in fact, he actually made a special trip down yesterday to pick up a case of my BBQ sauce. He's on the road today, heading for Tennessee to be a judge in a BBQ cookoff in Memphis with Tankerbabe. My sauce, sadly, did not get entered, but thats OK. I'd hate for mine to take first place and me not be there.

I've started the paperwork to make Uncle Jimbo an honorary Southerner. The boy does love to eat.

Second, keep an eye on The Daily Caller. Rumour has it they have hired a new video guru and things should get interesting. I can't say who it is, but I can tell you she finished 1st and 2nd in my hottest conservative women contest and she has seen me very drunk. Correction..very very drunk. No wait..very very very drunk. Yea, thats it.

I know a lot of you will be at the Tea Party Convention this weekend, but if you're out in the West End Saturday, stop by Quaker Steak and Lube on Broad Street, just west of Hungary Spring Rd. Motorcycles, Hooters girls, beer, girls, motorcycles, girls, beer. A Southern boys' dream.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home