Sunday, March 02, 2008

IVAW Shut Down; Resolve to Win Update; Haditha

The only thing stronger than a warrior, is the warrior's mother.

Update on Haditha Marines via FreeRepublic.

Nat Helms will be reporting for NewsMax on the trial of the Haditha Marines.
Nat is the author of "My Men Are My Heros" The Brad Kasal Story, and was a door-gunner in Nam with the 282nd Assault Helicopter Company, the 'Blackcats', out of Marble Mountain, Hue, and Quang Tri in 1968-1969. The book link will take you to an interview with Micheal Yon, the Marble Mountain link will take you, well, to Marble Mountain.

OK I keep coming back and adding to the original post.
Resolve to Win has stepped off and there are some great pics at NC GoE. I think our friend Bubba had something to do with this.
Keep checking back, because they'll be here before you know it, and I really want Virginians to turn out for this.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home