Friday, May 04, 2007

Help DMV Fight Driver License And I.D. Fraud

I got this in the mail with my license renewal and thought I would pass it along to readers as well as offer my thanks to the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles for their efforts to combat the issuance of fraudulent licenses and I.D.'s, a type of CRIMINAL activity associated with illegal immigrants, terrorists, and identity thieves.
Zero Fraud
Our Pledge

The employees of the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles are committed to protecting our neighborhoods, our communities and our nation through the lawful issuance of driver's licenses and identification cards.

Report suspicious activities.
The information you provide
protects everyone.

You do not have to leave your name;
however, to be eligible for a cash reward,
please tell us how we may
contact you. The information you provide
by telephone or email will
remain confidential and could be worth
up to $1,000 in a cash award.

1-877-ZERO-FRAUD
(1-877-937-6372)
email: zerofraud@dmv.virginia.gov
web: zerofraud.dmv.virginia.gov
(You do not have to leave your name.)

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home