Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daughter Draws Gun; Dad Arrested and Strip Searched

H/T @Iowahawkblog via Twitter from Daily Caller by Jim Treacher

Oh Canada!!!! Just when I thought there might be a bright spot in the Northern Hemisphere, you pull this stunt.

Winniepeg Sun
Arrested dad wants answers after daughter draws gun pic
OTTAWA - Jessie Sansone and his family are reeling after he was arrested and strip searched by police after his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a man with a gun in her Kitchener, Ont., kindergarten class.
The 26-year-old father of four said Saturday the sketch was supposed to be him, getting the bad guys and monsters.The school must have thought differently, as after Nevaeh drew it Wednesday, the school contacted Family and Children's Services and they called police.
Waterloo Police met Sansone at the school when he tried to pick up his kids he was told he was charged with possession of a firearm. He was then handcuffed and put him in one of the several squad cars waiting outside, he said."When I was finally able to see my family, after this ordeal was over, my little girl ran up and gave me a hug me and asked: 'Daddy, are you mad at me?'" said Sansone, his voice choked. "How could she ever think that I would be mad at her? She knows this has to do with her drawing."
Sansone, and his wife, Stephanie, have been together since they were teenagers. They have four children, aged 10 years to 15 months, and Stephanie is five-months pregnant with their fifth child.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home