Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sign WND's Petition

The petition reads:

"Whereas, the House of Representatives and Senate of the United States of America reached a new low watermark in 2009 and 2010 in approving legislation in direct contravention of the U.S. Constitution, I, an American citizen eligible to vote in my state, do solemnly pledge the following:

  • "Refuse to vote for any congressional candidate, House or Senate, who supported the so-called "health-care reform package" approved in Congress;
  • "I will only consider voting for congressional candidates who pledge to overturn the unconstitutional health-care legislation;
  • "I will only consider voting for congressional candidates who vow to apply the strict test of constitutionality to all future legislation;
  • "I will enthusiastically support with my vote and financial support those congressional candidates who offer an aggressive legislative program for taking America back to its constitutional moorings in self-government and the rule of law."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home