Monday, April 12, 2010

Message for the ODBA

Brothers and Sisters, we are gathered here today to celebrate our love of musicahh.

No wait...thats not it. Where is that thing? I know its around here somewhere.

Oh, here it is. (I laid it down and covered it up with YankeeMom's Milblog Award. The thing is HUGE. I had to get a special permit just to haul it back to Richmond.)

(Clears throat)...
ATTENTION:
Tuesday, 13 April at 1200 I will be live-blogging from the Prince William County Complex for the National Museum of Americans in Wartime. I'm pretty sure ya'll know who they are, from my posts last year at the Open House.

There is big news coming about the museum. Its good stuff. NMAW asked me to do this and since I love heavy equipment with guns, it really was a no-brainer. Any members who aren't busy and can get away, come on out. Would love to see ya.

Had a great weekend hanging with the Big Dogs of milblogging and Troop Support. There are hours of video from the panels, and the panel with the former Marine Combat Photographer from WWII is awesome. He was on Tarawa and Iwo Jima.

There is good stuff coming this summer, friends. I feel great. Everyone was very glad to see me and I was delighted to be seen in the vertical position. (and I stayed vertical for most of the conference.) No really, I did. Seriously, ya'll, I was very well-behaved. Well, there was that one time, when......oops. TMI.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home