Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Its Two and a half hours til Veteran's Day

But I can't wait. To all my friends who served, Thank You. Not just for your service to our Nation, but for allowing me the honor of working for you and with you.

I have been fortunate over the past 4 years to meet some of the most amazing individuals this country has ever produced, and not all of them are veterans, but all are serving this Nation in some capacity.

From Soldiers Angels to the milbloggers to the extraordinary civilians who sacrifice so much so that deployed Warriors will know they are being thought of.

Your friendship means more to me than you will ever know, and I can ever adequately demonstrate.

Semper Fidelis

and I have to post this video one more time, (well, this week, anyway):

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home