- We expect that the first budget introduced by the next Governor of Virginia will ban taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood.
- We expect that the first budget introduced by the next Governor of Virginia will fund roads, not the destruction of innocent human life.
- We expect that the next Governor of Virginia will restore right of state police chaplains to pray in the name of Jesus.
- We expect that the next Governor of Virginia will not stop at Charter Schools, but will open the locked doors of a quality education for all children in Virginia by providing real school choice.
- We expect the next Governor of Virginia to reduce, not increase, the tax burden on Virginia’s businesses and families.
- We expect the next Governor of Virginia to care more about the culture of Virginia than the road to the White House.
This blog also expects the administration to demand a full accounting of the Literary Fund, a re-affirmation of the sovereignty of the Commomwealth by encouraging the passage of HR-61, and a immediate action to expand the use of all the energy resources within the borders of the Commonwealth, with special emphasis placed on offshore drilling, new refining capability, and up-fit of existing refining facilities.
All crude extracted and refined within the Commomwealth will remain inside the Commonwealth and all surplus petroleum will be sold on the spot market at market rates.
If we pump it here, we burn it here.