Friday, April 24, 2009

Pelosi is incompetent,

but, you knew that....

Well, I hope you knew that.

Either that or she's a lying POS that should be exposed. Bring on the show trials!

Is she telling everyone, that in the YEARS we have been discussing the definition of torture, deeply soul searching as a nation, she did not get briefed on CIA techniques? She ignored possible wrong doing and looked the other way?

SHE'S THE FREAKING SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE? SHE HASN'T LOOKED AT THIS UNTIL NOW?
She's saying that she was "not briefed" on the enhanced interrogation techniques.

So, she either:
1) willfully ignored possible wrong doing,
2) WAS ignorant of greatly publicized activities,
3) supported the actions, THEN, and is now lying about it now,
4) is too incompetent to understand the situation.

I can picture her now, hands over her ears, "LALALALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU."
She's the Sgt Schultz of the House of Representatives........

"I see nothink! I know nothink!"



Unfortunately, she's using her "I'm an incompetent idiot" act to score short term political points.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home