Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I have decided to accept Hope and Change.

Good Citizens,

Today I bring to you a message of HOPE! Today, of all days, this message rings out with truth! I have decided to CHANGE! Over the past few weeks, I have pondered the message of the Democrats. Can so many be wrong? NO! If a majority of fellow Americans voted for Obama, they must know what is best for America. Millions of people have been injured by the depredations of greedy people. Obama's message of hope and change makes so many feel so much better. Those in the government are only here to help us. They will smoke out the truth. I don't feel the need to mirror their efforts. Those in power know better than us. They are so much more informed than us. If we just let the administration have their way with us; if we let Congress have their way with the country, we'll get so much. We have to relax, enjoy it, and think of the country. Let Congress and Obama do what they do so well. I have decided to go along to get along. That many people can't be wrong.

Please look at these links to see what I have found to convince me that Obama makes sense.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home