Thursday, August 14, 2008

Barking Moonbats Slimy Rocks and B. HUSSEIN 0bama

Sorry, I just had to do that again. I love reasoned intelligent discourse on the issues, don't you?
Too bad we can't seem to get any from the 0bamamaniacs and the barking moonbats of the so-called "enlightened elites." You can tell they have no argument when they start with name calling. Usually, they make an attempt to debate the issue, before resorting to school-yard tactics when they realize they are losing. The caliber of the moonbats is just getting lower and lower. Go back to your mama's basement, anon. You're a loser, you may as well accept it and move on. I'm sure someone at DU would love to hear your opinions.

0bama is no more fit to serve as this Nation's leader than I am. He's a tool of the most extreme elements of this country. The Communist Party USA has endorsed him. He's refused to produce a valid birth certificate. He denies his muslim and violent leftist connections. His associates are the most virulent strain of racists and extemists I've ever heard. He can't string together a coherent sentence without a teleprompter.

He's a puppy in a world full of wolves, and the wolves will eat him alive and destroy this Nation if he is elected.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home