Monday, June 16, 2008

Set Your Clocks

This Tuesday, June 17th at 5:00PM EDT, Author and Talon contributor Ronald Winter ("Masters of the Art; A Fighting Marine's Memoir of Vietnam") will be the sole guest for one hour on the top rated program at Global Talk Radio's "Calling All Authors."
Valerie Connelly is the host for this popular long running show. You can listen live and call in to ask Ron questions by visiting http://www.globaltalkradio.com/shows/callingallauthors/

I have just finished reading "Masters of the Art" and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a true account of Viet Nam by someone who was there, on the ground, voluntarily.

I'm trying to finish "House to House" by SSG David Bellavia, which I also recommend (GET THIS BOOK READ THIS BOOK) and have just received a copy of Michael Yon's "Moment of Truth in Iraq", which is next on my list.
Unless I get my copy of "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell back from my buddy Hershal in time.

I'm also deeply engrossed in this riveting piece of literature. This one will keep you on the edge of your seat. It's a real page turner, folks. Leave the lights on and make sure the phone works before you start this one.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home