Thursday, February 14, 2008

Are you thinking about arming yourself?

To all those that would arm themselves, especially women,

Do you feel intimidated by weapons? Do you think, because you are a "girl," that concealed carry, especially .45, is not for you? Do you have questions about guns, shooting, carry, and what people think about people that carry?

Limatune's Range Diary. She knows what she is talking about.

And she's a movie star too.

Her answer to the question, "Why do you need to carry a gun?"

And here is an answer to a related question:

The the question came, “Why do you guys carry everyday? Is there something that makes you think you are in danger or anything?”
I couldn’t give you my response word for word because my husband and I sort of tag-teamed our answer.
But what it came down to was a discussion mostly of responsibility.
It’s my responsibility to honor the vow I made to my husband almost three years ago that I would come home to him every night for better or for worse.
It’s my husband’s responsibility to do the same for me.
It’s my responsibility to protect my home and my family.
It’s my responsibility to be attentive and alert and to make sure I don’t get into questionable situations.
It’s my responsibility to defend myself.
Bottom line? I am responsible for myself. For where I am, what I do, how I talk, where I go and how I will protect myself.
(Had to do it in pink. She is a self-proclaimed "girly-girl.)

If this sounds like you, give her site a try. I know that I'm going back. And taking Mrs. Cargosquid with me.

Please leave a comment.

Labels: , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home