Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you Lt. Gov. Bolling

Yesterday was the 2nd Annual Blogger's Day at the Capital. I wish to extend the thanks of the United Conservatives of Virginia for the invitation. Personally, the day was a revelation to me, having never attended government proceedings before. Lt. Governor Bolling's graciousness and genuine interest in his constituents, whether bloggers or not and from both sides of the "aisle" was evident. The day was thoroughly enjoyable.

Putting faces to the blogs that I read everyday was the best part of the day. Bloggers from Spank that Donkey, Vivian Paige, Virginia Virtuacon, Not Larry Sabato, Leslie Carbone, Bearing Drift, I'm Not Emeril, QandO, The Virginia Federalist, and Two Conservatives made this new blogger feel very welcome. If I left anyone out, I apologize. Its not my fault. I can't be wrong. I'm a blogger.


UPDATE: Apparently, I removed two blogs during my last edit. Oops. I still blame the booze, um, stress from blogging.......we'll just keep this our secret......

And so, thanks also to Spark It Up and Conservativa.

Oh, and I hope the WIMP is recovering from the Lt. Governor's gift.

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home