Wednesday, September 19, 2007

YO HO!! AAARR, Matey! Its talk like a PIrate Day!

YO HO! Its a Pirate's life for me!

Drink up me "earties, yo ho! Ahoy there, mateys! Run up the Jolly Roger! Remember, this day, in the year of our Lord, 2007, be known as Talk Like a Pirate Day. Henceforth, all swabbies will speake the King's English like the good Pirates they be. Avast and Secure all that lubblerly speaking that we hear the rest of the year. Leave it in your wake and get on board! Do I hear an "aye aye" from all you salty sea dogs? WELL?!
I be on the look for fellow pirates, or as I like to call them, seafaring entrepreneurs. Fly your flag high and let your inner pirate out. He or she probably needs a good airing.....
And you thought Cargo Squid was a blogging handle.....

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

<< Home