Monday, July 23, 2007

From Uncle Jimbo at BlackFive

We all have movies in our heads, of what we would do in certain situations. (And, no. I'm not incrimin.....uh, telling you any details.......)
Here's a portion of a transcript of Uncle Jimbo as "Ambassador" to Iran......(to find out who Uncle Jimbo is, who'll just have to go visit BlackFive.)

Always willing do do the work the State Department sucks at, I volunteer my services as Smartassador at Large. A transcript of my opening meet with Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Syria's Bashar Assad held at the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.

Uncle J- Hey folks glad we could get together. We certainly have plenty to chat about. OK first you Mahmoud, I will direct your attention to the laptop here. The video feed you see is live from a drone over the terror training camp about 30 miles NE of Tehran, you know the one right. The Qods force camp where you planned the attack in Karbala, you know Mahmoud right?

MA- I have no knowledge of any such camp, but yes.

UJ- Good, now that was a seriously BS move buddy. Did you really think we were just gonna take some shit like that from you? Dam U Dum!
OK now if I have the timing of this right we should see the Tomahawks right about now, yep there they are.See the little tracks, they just passed by about 15 miles from here. Let me switch to the onboard cam, that was my idea by the way. Ooh look at how cool it looks as they zip right over the city, you can almost hear the people looking up saying WTF was that? OK 3,2,1 BAKOW! And now that camp is no more, hope you weren't planning some other bit of heinous stuff for us there were you?

MA- Did you just, I can't believe, what is wrong with you? You can't just, Where is Madame Pelosi?

UJ- Mahmoud my man, you need to recognize something. W isn't running for anything and he understands that you have been very naughty putting bad ideas in the heads of chinless chumps like that weasel sitting next to you. Actually Bashar I'm not much interested in lap dogs so why don't you make yourself useful and find me some BBQ ribs and a bottle of Jack Daniels, Mahmoud will have chai. I'll just give your puppet master here your orders.

ROFLMAO, go read the rest.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home