Friday, June 01, 2007

SWAC Girl: "I'm Tired"

There is a great post over in SWAC country, by SWAC Girl.
The piece was written by Lietenant Colonel Joe Repya, of the 101st Airborne Division and is titled "I'm Tired."

SWAC Girl: "I'm Tired"

An excerpt:

"I left Baghdad and a war that has every indication that we are winning, to return to a demoralized country much like the one I returned to in 1971 after my tour in Vietnam. Maybe it's because I'll turn 60 years old in just four months, but I'm tired."


Dear Colonel,
There are those of us who are stuck on this side of the fence who are just as tired as you are. Keep doing the great job that you're doing. We on this side of the DMZ will do what we can to get the REAL story out, and root out the "domestic" side of our enemy.

Signed,
F22strike

Labels: , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home