Thursday, March 22, 2007

Liberal Reasoning Captured on Video!

Ever wonder what a liberal looks like as they read the newspaper?

Ever want to see how liberals arrive at some of the wacky conclusions they espouse?

Ever wonder, “What in the world was going thought their minds?

Have you ever wanted to see visually how BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) reacts with the brain?

I can help you. Go to this link on YouTube and watch how the liberal mind on politics works. I couldn’t stop laughing!!! This is so funny it HAD to be a Karl Rove plant!

Of course, being the person that I am, you KNOW I had to send a response to this. My response should be finished processing by tomorrow and posted as a response. I will give you a link when they post it.

….Just TOOO CRAAZY!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home