Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sometimes Change is Good...


Blogging for me has been light over the last week, but it won’t stay that way. I have to make some time adjustments, and I haven’t gotten my time “formula” right yet. I refuse to let the content of my posts fall downward, so rather than put up something that is “half-done” I let it wait. You, our readers deserve better than rhetorical “fast-food.”

You see, a few weeks ago, I made some comments about not wanting the mainstream media (MSM) to have the last word in interpreting the news. I also previously made some comments about the defense of this country; that I would defend God, family, and country to my last breath if need be, and not let those who would harm this country win. I meant what I said. They were not just idle words. Over the last few weeks I have had both statements on my mind, and had been considering how to fulfill those words. I have chosen what I think is the best path to achieve this.

I can’t divulge all of what I am doing – some of it is classified right now and can’t be released. Those parts that I can talk about, I will. But I have spent the last week in heavy pursuit of some of these goals to the tune of 15 extra hours a week of intense physical and mental training. By the time I do get home I am completely exhausted – sometimes too tired to write. As an example, in the last two days I have physically run almost nine miles, and that’s just running. I try and spend some time with my lady and my little one, before passing out on the bed, and starting the day all over again.

I let this be known not for sympathy or to say how great I am, but to let you know why the writing has been scarce. It was a great honor for me to be asked by Flora to become a regular poster on this blog. I don’t take lightly supplying you with news and insight on a daily basis. I will continue to give you, our loyal readers, the best “me” that I can – and this time the best “me” would only come with some change. I’ll outlay more details later.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home