Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The Best and Worst Parts of Having Friends In the Right Places

is that you find out what's happening while its happening, but you can't tell anyone you know, because you've been sworn to OPSEC.

Its public knowledge now, and everyone can send Gary Sinise a huge OOOOOOOOOORAH!!!!!!!!! and "Welcome Aboard, Marine!!!" It could not have been awarded to a better man or a finer human being.

However, last Thursday night I recieved a text message from my BFF SKK. Here it is:
Needless to say, I was sorely tempted to send out a crypto-tweet thanking Stu Redman for his service to our Warriors and congratulating him on his latest accomplishment. If you don't know who Stu Redman is, you're not a die hard Gary Sinise fan-atic.

But, I followed orders and held myself in check. BTW, the cupcakes text is a reference to our upcoming Patriots Day event at Ft Belvoir. More on that later this week.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home