Sunday, April 07, 2013

Bluegrass Pundit: It has began: Obama's proposed budget limits retirement accounts...

Bluegrass Pundit: It has began: Obama's proposed budget limits retirement accounts...
From our friends in the Land of Bourbon, fast horses and good looking women.
(Or is that good looking horses and fast women?) Well, I got the bourbon part right, anyway.

Since when it is OK for the government to tell any citizen how much they can save for retirement?
Since Dear Leader took over as Supreme Ruler and decided you're just an ignorant peasant and you can't have more than he has. Granted, I'll never have that much set aside when I've decided I've had enough work and not enough play, but still, no one, NO ONE, should be restricted on their savings and the government has no right to tell you how much you can save.

This is about as un-American as anything I've seen and I've seen a ton of crap from this bunch of marxist wannabes that qualifies as un-American.

Thanks to all you idiots and morons, so called conservatives, who stayed home last Novemeber and gave these thugs and gangsters another run at destroying America. Hope you're happy.

Not really. I hope you're out of work and standing in a median strip begging for money, bitches.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home