Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Twisted Logic To Justify Twisted Thinking

That's racist: "You know, I did not go as far as I'd like to go because my thoughts on the NRA and America's gun culture -- I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, uh, and loading up our community with drugs, and then just having an open shooting gallery, is the work of people who obviously don't have our best interests [at heart]." --sportswriter Jason Whitlock, who first blamed guns for the murder/suicide committed by an NFL player last weekend

So in the view of Mr Whitlock, the NRA is providing weapons and drugs to black youths? I'm sure he has ample evidence to support this claim and he will turn that evidence over to the ATF, DHS, FBI somebody in authority, so that the perpetrators of these crimes can be brought to justicce.
How anyone can write this drivel and still maintain credibility not only as an alleged journalist, but as a thinking.member of society is beyond my comprehension.

Perhaps Mr Whitlock should take a few days and travel the communities where the supposed supplying of weapons and drugs by the NRA is taking place. I'm sure there are some young citizens who would be most anxious to provide Mr Whitlock with an education in just how and why these guns and drugs are turning up.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home