Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ya Jarheads! - from a former Taxi Driver

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945 


Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985  






They told (us) to open up the Embassy, or "we'll blow you away." And then they looked up and saw the Marines on the roof with these really big guns, and they said in Somali, "Igaralli ahow," which means "Excuse me, I didn't mean it, my mistake".
Karen Aquilar, in the U.S. Embassy; Mogadishu, Somalia, 1991 

(NOW WE KNOW WHY THERE WERE NO MARINES IN BENGHAZI)  
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Fowler said...

I was (am) a Marine, followed by my son and now my oldest grandson. Semper Fi. Happy Birthday all you devil dogs.

November 10, 2012 4:44 PM  
Blogger concretebob said...

Thank You Brother, Welcome Home
Semper Fi!!!!!

November 11, 2012 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home