Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Teen returns to school after Romney T-shirt flap

Teen returns to school after Romney T-shirt flap 

BRAVO ZULU!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAHHHHHHHH!!!

I know some friends of mine were there this morning.
www.eatmorebugs.blogspot.com
The school's principal read students the letter of apology from geometry teacher Lynette Gaymon on Tuesday.
"I'm very sorry for all the chaos and negative attention that has surrounded the school in the past couple of weeks," she wrote. "What I meant as a light and humorous remark during class has developed into a huge conflict between students, faculty, parents and neighbors. My words were never meant to belittle Ms. Pawlucy, or cause any harm, and I truly regret that we have come to this point."
So she's sorry we got upset at a little joke. Uh huh. Aint buying that one.
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What I nice gentle slap on the wrist!

October 09, 2012 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing that teacher is sorry for is that she was exposed as the closed minded bigot that she is.

October 09, 2012 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home