Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Obama Adds Military Heroes to 'Enemies List'

Obama Adds Military Heroes to 'Enemies List'
Ryan Zinke, a member of the Montana state Senate and a U.S. Navy SEAL from 1985 to 2008, told Breitbart News: “It's a sad time for America when a President has to resort to bully tactics, intimidation, and misleading personal attacks against anyone who dares to speak out and be heard. The good thing is Americans have a long history of defeating tyrants.”
I guess the next step will be to send the brownshirts and jackboots, aka the EFFA Bee Eye to round up and start "detaining" the members of these groups. You know if you post something on Facebook or a website, you can be held for "psychological evaluation" for saying things someone doesn't like. They used to do things like that in the USSR. Seems we are now living in the USSA.

The men and women who dedicated their lives to the service of their country are now "Enemies of the State".
Who's next? You. You. Me. Think it can't happen? It already has.

Time to choose what your childrens future will be. State control or personal responsibility. Once they've "detained" everyone but you, who will defend your right to speak?

"First they came for the radicals, and I was not a radical so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the extremists and I was not an extremist, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the Jews, and I was not a Jew, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for the veterans and I did not serve, so I did not speak out.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left."

Wake up, Citizens. Can't you see what is happening?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home