Monday, May 07, 2012

Remember the USS Cole

I have that on my bumper. I was one of the top 20 to sign the petition to get "Remember the USS Cole" Virginia license plates. I happened to be wearing my Dress Whites when I signed it.

And now one of the bastards that was responsible is dead.

He is reported to have been killed by an airstrike by FOX.

Fahd al-Quso was hit by a missile as he stepped out of his vehicle, along with another Al Qaeda operative in the southern Shabwa province, Yemeni military officials said. They were speaking on condition of anonymity in accordance with military regulations.

The airstrike came as the U.S. and Yemen cooperate in a battle against Al Qaeda in southern Yemen.


Never forget. Never forgive. Find them all. Kill them.



h/t Ace of Spades

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home