Saturday, April 07, 2012

West: I'd be VP 'if it was the right fit' - The Hill's Video

West: I'd be VP 'if it was the right fit' - The Hill's Video

I'd pay good money to see Joe Plugs BFD Biden get his ass handed to him by LCol West. By the time West was finished with him, Joe Plugs would be walking down the road, kicking beer cans and mumbling to himself.

LCol West is a good choice for VP. A Romney/West ticket would have, IMAO, the perfect balance of real world experience to handle the issues we face. The economy, domestic security, foreign policy, and limited government. He would bring an air of authority to the foregn policy and domestic security arenas. We already know Allen West is a limited government advocate. His committment to duty is well documented. His honor is unimpeachable. He is a soldier. He is a Warrior. He is more than qualified to serve in any administration.
Speculation about a spot on the ticket for the Tea Party firebrand grew this week when former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said she believed the eventual Republican nominee should make a "rogue" pick in her own mold. South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, a prominent Mitt Romney surrogate who herself has been speculated about as a possible addition to the ticket, said Wednesday West could be a "good" choice, although later seemed to backtrack from those comments.

"First of all, I'm not recommending anybody," Haley said at the American Enterprise Institute, according to The Huffington Post. "I don't think I'm qualified to recommend anybody. What I will tell you, and what I was saying, was the people that have been mentioned. And all those people that I mentioned had been mentioned as a vice presidential nominee. I think there's going to be a slew of people and I mentioned that, you know, Allen West may come up."

Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home