Friday, March 23, 2012

Stop The Presses!!!! Hold The Phone!!!!

A Washington Post-ABC Poll has found that George W Bush was actually a BETTER President than Dear Leader. I know this will come as quite a shock to some of our readers; it certainly rocked my world.

But as you can clearly see in the graph, more people thought W had contol over gas prices than Dear Leader does.

Oh, and I just now learned that Democrats are hypocrites. I know I know, almost makes you swoon doesn't it?
In 2006, 73 percent of Democrats believed the Bush administration could reduce gas prices. Today, just 33 percent of Democrats believe there is anything President Obama can do about them. That’s a 40 point swing. (To be sure some Republicans have also flip-flopped on this, but only by an 18 point swing.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home