Friday, March 23, 2012

Sen DeMint Says Give It Up, Let It Go

DeMint: Gingrich, Santorum Should Consider Dropping Out
The South Carolina Republican and tea party favorite tip-toed around flat out endorsing Romney as a candidate, but did say that the possibility of the former Massachusetts governor as the nominee “excited” him, reports CNN.

“I can tell conservatives from my perspective is that, I’m not only comfortable with Romney, I’m excited about the possibility of him possibly being our nominee,” DeMint said. “Again, this is not a formal endorsement and I do not intend to do that right now but I just think we just need to look at where we are.”

DeMint joins former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who called on the Republican Party to unite behind Romney yesterday.

Labels: , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home