Thursday, March 29, 2012

My first blog in Richmond! | Leland Conway

My first blog in Richmond! | Leland Conway: Leland Conway's blog postings.

OK boys and girls. Its time to break in a new afternoon drivetime host. I know we're all missing Doc Thompson. He arrived on scene at a point in time when we were just getting fired up with the TEA Party, We Surround Them and Liberty 101. Doc set the bar for conservative radio activism in Richmond and he not only talked the talk, he walked the walk.

But as they say, there is no constant but change, and change has come to the afternoon airwaves. I think Leland will be a fine addition to our Brothers Lee and JimmyB.

Leland, there is a half gallon of my world famous BBQ sauce waitng for you as a welcome to Richmond gift. I know they are funny about umarked boxes left on doorsteps, so I'll pack it up and make sure you know who its from.

Scott and Richard Lee can vouch for our credibilty, I believe, as can Yankee John. Looking forward to hearing more as we move through the summer and into what is sure to be "interesting times" in the fall.

Welcome to Richmond, VA. We're glad you made it.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home