Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally, Romney gets tea party support - Washington Times

Finally, Romney gets tea party support - Washington Times

Well, my buds over at FreedomWorks have seen the writing on the wall. I knew at some point they would. After all, they're quite possibly the smartest, most dedicated bunch of young men and women I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Former Texas Congressman Dick Armey is an economist, not a lawyer. He understands the economy better than most.

We here at UCV wanted Hermain Cain. A businessman with a proven track record of success. Not being able to get Cain on the ballot in time was a setback. I know my other editor has the "they all suck, pick one" attitude. But its time to rally behind the strongest candidate. We have to defeat Dear Leader in November.

The fate of America rests on this election. No less than the future for our children and grandchildren is at stake.

Labels: , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home