Thursday, March 29, 2012

6 charged in beating of NC man in Seneca - FOX Carolina 21

6 charged in beating of NC man in Seneca - FOX Carolina 21

I'm sure we are all waiting with breathless anticipation for Maxine Waters to step up to the micrpohone and demand that these thugs be charged with a hate crime. I'm sure that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are hurriedly throwing clothes into a suitcase and making transportation arrangements to rush to South Carolina and demand justice for this poor white man. I can almost hear the New (but same as the old) Black Panther Party announcing the establishment of a bounty for the arrest of the perpetrators of this heinous crime against an innocent citizen.

And just outside my window, unicorns are grazing on my crop of cotton candy balls and pigs are doing touch and goes on my driveway.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home