Monday, January 02, 2012

Occupy Movement Comes to Elementary Schools

Occupy Movement Comes to Elementary Schools

in Virginia. Lisa Molinaro--Remember that name.
Instead of allowing our children to become independent critical thinkers, they teach them to hate the wealth makers. Instead of teaching them how to be good responsible citizens, they bring in a bunch of marxists to instill class hatred.


Keeping politics out of government run schools requires constant vigilance. In recent years, political ideology has been brazenly imposed on students across the country. Woodbrook Elementary School in Charlottesville, Virginia, provides the latest example of a government school imposing left wing ideology, this time with the Marxist rhetoric of the Occupy movement.
Woodbrook Elementary, (principal Lisa Molinaro), allowed leftist activists into the school to train third graders in writing songs which were performed at an assembly organized by an outside group – Kid Pan Alley – in October of this year. The tune the 3rd graders “wrote” and performed could have come from the soundtrack at Zuccotti park, minus the drug overdoses and rapes.
Some people have it all,
but they don’t think that they have enough
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
Yes- they are the 1 percent
I used to be one of the 1 percent
I worked all the time
Never saw my family
Couldn’t make life rhyme
Then the bubble burst
It really, really hurt
I lost my money
Lost my pride
Lost my home
Now I’m part of the 99
I used to be sad now I’m satisfied
Cause I really have enough
Though I lost my yacht and plane
Didn’t need that extra stuff
Could have been much worse
You don’t need to be first
Cause I’ve got my friends
Here by my side
Don’t need it all
I’m happy to be part of the 99.

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home