Sunday, February 13, 2011

West/Palin 2012

No I haven't lost what's left of my mind. I haven't been eating the funny-looking mushrooms growing in my basement. This is serious.

LTCOL Allen West (R) FL-22, gave the keynote speech last night at CPAC. I managed to catch the first 5-7 minutes.

If you remember, LTCOL West was the officer who used fear-tatics to extract information from a Taliban terrorist and saved lives. He immediately notified his command and he was discharged. The Army's loss is Florida's, and now OUR, gain.

LTCOL West has presence of mind, a grasp of fundemental conservative values, and the cajones to run this country. He is National Security personalized. Coupled with Sarah Palin, who has Domestic Energy credentials, I believe we could actually return this country to a position of independence and security.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home