Saturday, January 15, 2011

Busted!!!

If White House Was Surprised by Applause at Tucson Pep Rally…

Why Did They Ask For It On Jumbotron?

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, January 15, 2011, 10:40 AM


On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that they were surprised by the applause at the memorial pep rally on Wednesday for the victims of the Tucson shootings.

I will say that I read the speech several times and thought that there wouldn’t be a lot of applause if any. I think many of us thought that. But I think there was a celebration, again, of the lives of those who had been impacted. Not just at that grocery store but throughout the country. And I think that, if that is part of the healing process, then that’s a good thing.

Oh really?
Then why was it printed on the Jumbotron?




Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home