Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pictures from the Tax Day TEA Party Rally

First of all, I would like to thank Tom White for meeting me to give me my camera. He is a class act. Go read his work at VA Right.

Secondly, I would like to truly thank whomever it was that found my camera and turned it over to Tom. Thank you very much. The Tea Party volunteers are great!

Here are some pictures of some early arrivals at the rally. More pictures are on the way as I resolve some technical difficulties. Now, where the $%#& is that #$% cable......











This applies to BOTH PARTIES!!!!!!




Even politicians will read TWO WORDS.


Every Revolution has beautiful women.........OH NO! They're actually DANGEROUS EXTREMISTS!








Guaranteed to make millions of liberal Virginian heads implode.....

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home