Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Road To Recovery

I just wanted to give all of you an update on my recovery status and potential mental condition if I'm not allowed to drive my truck soon. (Shaky at best)

I had Physical Therapy orientation today at Memorial Regional. Kind of a seminar on what to expect over the next two months as I start down the road to normalacy. The nurses were dressed in leather and carried whips, so I felt right at home immediately, and I didn't have to pay first like the other place, so that was a plus.

They have tons of cool equipment, like the rack, and the iron maiden, and they said if I was a very bad boy, I could play. I asked how bad did I have to be, and they said they'd let me know when I was bad enough. (I'm afraid I won't be able to make the grade, but I'll try really hard.)

I never got to have my turn today, so I'm not sure how long they'll let me hang by my toes here. Maybe its the same as the other place, but even a few minutes would be really cool.

It looks as if I'm going to be having lots of fun over the holidays with my new friends. I'll be sure to keep all of you updated on my progress and new scars.

(chicks dig scars and pain don't hurt)

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home