Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sarah Endorses Doug Hoffman

What more reason do you need to step up and let the NRCC and the House Minority Whip know that we will no longer settle for RINOS or republicrats?

H/T The Other McCain

Support Doug Hoffman

The people of the 23rd Congressional District of New York are ready to shake things up, and Doug Hoffman is coming on strong as Election Day approaches!

He needs our help now.

The votes of every member of Congress affect every American, so it's important for all of us to pay attention to this important Congressional campaign in upstate New York. I am very pleased to announce my support for Doug Hoffman in his fight to be the next Representative from New York's 23rd Congressional district. It's my honor to endorse Doug and to do what I can to help him win, including having my political action committee, SarahPAC, donate to his campaign the maximum contribution allowed by law.

Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home