Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is This Government TRYING To Kill the Farmers?

I'm watching the live broadcast from the San Jouquim Valley with Hannity. I have some advice for the folks out there.

CUT THE DAMN CHAINS AND TURN THE WATER ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw the enviro-nazis. What are they gonna do? Lock everybody in the valley in jail?

Everyone has the God given right to grow food. The government has no authority to deny irrigation water to farmers, I don't care what the enviromentalists say.

At some point, reason has to outweigh emotion and some stupid little fish that we call bait back here; and the logic behind the June 2009 ruling that watering the crops will hurt the whales eludes me.

I guess someone somewhere has a chart that proves that assumption, but until they make a viable connection between whales in the Pacific and crops in the San Jouquim Valley, I'm siding with the farmers.

CUT THE CHAINS AND TURN THE WATER ON!!!

Take back your farms and grow produce.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home