Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Some Words of Advice

The videos of the Townhall meetings I saw amounted to shouting matches, and that will only work for so long. I understand the passion being displayed because I've been there.

Now that you have their attention, (that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your point of view and level of paranoid cynicism.), you must be prepared to ask the questions you want answered. Its time for the debate.

There comes a time when the questions need to be asked and the answers listened to, and then ask another question.

Now is the time. They're not going to listen to a mob. They will listen to objective questioning of their motives and/or agenda.

The more reasoned and calm we remain in the face of this onslaught of negative media coverage, the more we will piss off the left.

Trust me. I've done it. It works. Let them be the screamin' meanies. We will be the voice of reason.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home