Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fatal Attraction

When the 20 somethings I work with tell me they are more afraid of Gov Sarah Palin than muslim terrorists; when they tell my bumperstickers scare them more than UBL, I have to wonder where the hell the've been gettig their intel.

America's Fatal Attraction
By David Limbaugh
Excuse my mastery of the obvious, but I have to believe the greatest obstacle to America's return to policy sanity is the electorate's cultish adoration of Barack Obama. If it weren't for this disturbing phenomenon -- not to discount a healthy dose of blind partisanship -- it is inconceivable that the majority of people would tolerate Obama's dismantling of America's free market system, his returning America to a pre-9/11 mindset against terrorists, his increasing usurpations of power, and his corrupt ties and practices, from the public funding of ACORN to the summary dismissal of the case against the Black Panthers to his firing of inspector general Gerald Walpin apparently for uncovering corruption by Obama's friends.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home