Thursday, May 14, 2009

He's still alive?

47 years ago, God's gift to women was born. And there was great rejoicing!
Nations trembled, the world wondered, and The Rolling Stones came together to celebrate his birth!

I have no idea who the above person might be......


47 years ago, I too, was found under an elephant ear plant.....

And I'm still alive! Sorta. I'm OLDer and BROKEn. And FATter, though I am, I'm having a great time!
(Pay no attention to that screaming, suffering 21 year old trapped inside my head.)

While I had planned to ride a motorcycle from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, skydived, scuba'd, bicycled across country, by now, well......screw it. Reality happens. I have a wonderful wife. And an angel of a child. And a great life. Hallelujah!

Happy Birthday to ME!


Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home