Sunday, May 10, 2009

Arlen Specter gets what he deserves

From Senator Arlen Spector (Turncoat):
“Sen. Reid assured me that I would keep my committee assignments and that I would have the same seniority as if I had been elected as a Democrat in 1980,” Specter said. “It was understood that the issue of subcommittee chairmanships would not be decided until after the 2010 election. Some members of the caucus have raised concerns about my seniority, so the caucus will vote on my seniority at the same time subcommittee chairmanships are confirmed after the 2010 election. I am confident my seniority will be maintained under the arrangement I worked out with Sen. Reid.”

...Tuesday night: On a voice vote, the Senate voted to strip Specter of his 29 years of seniority, effectively transforming him in a blink-and-you-missed-it-moment from one of the most senior senators in the body to a lowly freshman on most committees.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

h/t Politico

I had to add the additional keywords. Specter was the one who decided that a bullet could reverse directions in mid-trajectory.
CB

Labels: , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home