Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Will Be My Last Appeal for Help

because on 11 May, if I'm not absolutely certain we have funding, the Declaration of Victory Rally will be cancelled. I can't keep the vendors or guests in limbo waiting or hoping for funding at the last minute. I have deployed troops who need support. The time and effort I've spent organizing this rally could have been directed at them.

I have done all I can do. The asshats on the left have a sugar daddy named George Soros who will throw money to any extreme left wing group who wants to call our troops killers and rapists. They have the media who will give them front page above the fold coverage on all their stupid anti-American anti-military protests.

We have no sugar daddy. Everything we do is done out pocket. I have never expected anyone to fund my agenda. Any help I get is because someone believed in what I was doing.

It would appear that no one believes we have won except the ones who did it, and the ones who supported them while they were doing it, and they shouldn't have to pay for their own celebration.

Here's the address:
1 West Cary Street
Richmond VA 23220

If 100,000 people sent me one dollar, I could pull this off.
As of today, we have 50 dollars and that was from ONE person.

Labels: , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home