Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spank That Donkey Reminded Me

I needed to tell everyone about a very cool American soldier who is now writing for the Washington Times.
I met CJ in February of 2006, right after he got back from Iraq. He and his family were playing tourist the same day I held my first official counter-protest of worldcantwait. We somehow got connected and he joined DCProtestWarrior and signed up for FreeRepublic immediately.
We have been friends ever since and he has written some nice things about me.

He and Troy Stewart from Bouhammer are doing some great stuff.

Voice of the Third Estate
The link to the WashTimes new military section Base News
Some very nice things were written about milbloggers.
(There was nothing there I didn't already know)

CJ's piece is here.
I won't tell you what he said about it in his email.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home