Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Jeff Frederick Should Be The Chairman

Every day, individuals who accept the final responsibility for the structural integrity of a building, rely on me to provide them with the information necessary to make that decision.
They trust my judgement, my experience and my integrity.

With politics, I have people I trust that tell me what I need to know to make an informed decision because I can't keep up with everything. I trust their judgement, their experience and their integrity.

This group includes politicians, lobbyists and grass-roots activists, the "real" ones, the ones on the front line. They range in age from early 20's to late 60's. College students, aides, retired military, and average Americans.

Based on what I've been told, Del Frederick is the man for the job.

I would like to repectfully request that Del Frederick consider re-applying for the position of Chairman of the RPV.

Labels: , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home