Saturday, February 28, 2009

Attention Virginia Golfers 6 April 2009

and you know who you are.

My good friend Major Pain over at One Marines View, is knee-deep in the AnySoldier Charity Golf Tournament to be held at Quantico in April. 6 April to be precise. I would be remiss if I did not brow beat every one into at least sending a few dollars to help a great organzation.

Personally, I've never tried golf, (with the exception of a few trips to the local Putt-Putt), preferring instead to spend my free time convincing largemouth that the shiny thing with the points is really food.

But I have been told that golf is fun. I'll volunteer to open beer cans, (I hold an Expert Badge), and drive the golf cart.

AnySoldier Golf Tournament website

Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home