Congratulations to the new President
Congratulations to our new President.
Let me be one of the first to wish him well.
Well, enough of that.
Let's all pray that he doesn't fuck it up as much as we think he will.
ONLY FOUR MORE YEARS UNTIL WE GET A NEW PRESIDENT! 1,461 days!
LET THE DAY OF MOURNING BEGIN.
Thank you President Bush for the things that you did right. Even when you did things that I disagreed with, I know that your heart was in the right place. Misguided, but true.
where's my bourbon.......
Let me be one of the first to wish him well.
Well, enough of that.
Let's all pray that he doesn't fuck it up as much as we think he will.
ONLY FOUR MORE YEARS UNTIL WE GET A NEW PRESIDENT! 1,461 days!
LET THE DAY OF MOURNING BEGIN.
Thank you President Bush for the things that you did right. Even when you did things that I disagreed with, I know that your heart was in the right place. Misguided, but true.
where's my bourbon.......
Labels: President Obama




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home